Wheelchair Ramps That Meet Your Specific Requirements
The experts at Back Home Safely can recommend and install the optimal ramp for your individual needs and requirements. In fact, we have hundreds of ramps in stock for quick delivery!
Every home is unique and so is every person utilizing the ramp. To make a safe and functional difference in your life a ramp recommendation must consider many factors, human and structural:
- Will someone be propelling independently in a wheelchair on the ramp?
- Will someone be using a manual wheelchair, power wheelchair or scooter?
- Will someone be walking on the ramp with or without a cane or walker?
- How much rise off the ground is your door?
- Which direction does your land pitch?
- Is the surface paved where the ramp is intended to terminate?
Our Goal is to Create an Accessible Environment
After evaluating your specific needs, we can make a recommendation to create an accessible environment.