A safe home is one that’s well-kept. As we age, we become more prone to various domestic accidents making it even more important to maintain the order in every room in our homes and keep them up-to-date with the latest security measures.
Here are some tips in keeping your home safe and hazard-free
- keep every room organized and de-cluttered
- use anti-slip rugs and bath mats
- install proper and sufficient lighting
- provide grab bars and other forms of support in designated places
- secure home safety from fire and other hazards through alarms
For more tips, click here.